Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
The School Council Mission Statement
Our School Council is an important part of our school and the federation. We are the voice of all of our children. It is about what everyone thinks, says and does to make our school a better place.
Aims Of The School Council
• School council gives the children a voice in school
• Each councillor represents their class for a term
• We aim to listen to the children’s ideas and make changes in the school
The Role Of The School Councillor
• The children discuss the latest topic with their class before meetings
• They report to meetings to feedback on their class ideas
• The ideas are then discussed with SLT and changes are made in the school